About I Lift Fitness
They are not big on rules at iFitness. They don't believe in pain without pleasure. They don't believe in sweating without a smile. And they don't take themselves too seriously. But they do take your workout seriously. Really seriously. That's why everything they do, from the designs of their interiors, to the people they hire, and the classes they invent, are meant to inspire and excite, energise and ignite. They believe in creating workouts that get raved about and venues that get talked about, so forever and always, 'anything goes'."They believe everyone should be able to keep fit and healthy. That's why their goal is to bring you world class fitness service at an affordable price."
To achieve success, they have stripped away the unnecessary facilities such as saunas, cafes and steam rooms in favour of the latest kit, including functional training zones, world class equipments and TRX suspension trainers.
- They are open 7 days a week so you can train at a time to suit you
- Over 100 pieces of fitness equipment so you can discover a new way to workout
- Their great value memberships are transparent and worth every penny
- Their gyms are monitored by real-time CCTV linked to security staff so you're in safe hands
- You'll have access to many group classes
- Their open plan gyms mean you'll always have plenty of room to workout